Thanks to your generosity, the T.L.C Team is excited to announce that 968 Saskatoon students received a care package this year.
At TLC@Home Saskatoon, we are incredibly grateful for the unwavering support of our generous sponsors. Without their kind contributions, our mission to bring joy to local school children at Christmas time would not be possible. These dedicated sponsors are the heart of our organization, and we extend our heartfelt thanks to them for making a difference in the lives of our community’s youth. Together, we continue to spread the spirit of giving and create cherished holiday memories. Thank you for helping us make the holiday season brighter for these children year after year.
Here are some gratitude highlights!
- Wes Antosh from Smile Dentistry has stepped up as a school sponsor this year and generously donated a $5000 donation plus toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Nurtrien also joined us as a school sponsor with a generous $5000 donation.
- The Center Mall has been an amazing help this year. They have donated toothbrushes and toothpaste along with some much-needed space to pack in, and they are storing any remaining items for us to start with in 2024.
- We continue to have food items donated by Save On Foods and hats and mittens collected by local Starbucks.
- The calendars designed by Global TV with Saskatchewan views are printed and donated by Print West /Mr Print. You can pick up your very own copy and gift copies for a $10/copy donation at either HairStyle Inn Salons, Saskatoon Smiles Dental Clinic on Central in Sutherland, or any of the three Saskatoon Urban Cellars locations.
- Cruz 96.3FM held the annual Saskatoon’s Greatest Gifts for Kids. Radiothon at The Centre Mall -the radiothon’s title sponsor was Al Hattie Insurance, and they donated $1,000!
- The Trustedsaskatoon.com team has been wonderful as always- sharing our news, supporting the fundraising initiatives and encouraging Saskatoon to get involved!! We also really enjoyed having them with us at St John’s school this year as they helped deliver gifts!
Thank you to the amazing Trusted Marketing Services; their work on the social media campaign meant we have several fabulous new volunteers headed up by veteran volunteers Colleen Konescni (13 years) and Daphne Kotzer (4 years), who have made packing a breeze and blast. What a team!
Also, a special thank you to Montogomery Science Trek grade 8 Class, Anna Wiebe’s (Maton) daughter’s class, for fundraising for and packing the Howard Coad grade 8 class. Anna and her husband, Brad, owners of Wiebe Windows & More, are long-time supporters, and we appreciate their commitment!
As some of you may know, Cameco stepped back this fall after 12 years of support. We are grateful for their generosity for such a long period. We do have one class of 24 students still being packed from a group at Cameco who still wanted to participate.
Thank you all for touching the lives of Saskatoon’s children!
With deepest gratitude,
Shelley James, T.L.C. Founder